It started when I obtained a KTV voucher and asked my friends to go KTV so as not waste the voucher. Several of my KTV kakis got attached and they not coming
Just when i tot the voucher is going dw the drain.. I happen to meet MY and she said she can get some friends to join in KTV. Tats how i get to know M.
Well, some people will tink tat love will stuck u at first sight but it is not the case when we first met. In fact, I was rather neutral towards him but noticed that he is rather pleasant looking and seems friendly. We didn't have a chance to knew much about each other on that day but M did told me later that he noticed me over my comments to some debate among the group that night. Haa and becos MY is really v pretty and popular lor.. so i always tot any guy not attracted by her must be looking for someting beyond looks. I guess this is wat attracted me to M. The next day, M email me at office and we exchanged emails for 1 week before meeting up again. Hmm.. tats how it get started
Well, I want to express my thks to my gal fren MY. She is really a very good friend
Well, some people will tink tat love will stuck u at first sight but it is not the case when we first met. In fact, I was rather neutral towards him but noticed that he is rather pleasant looking and seems friendly. We didn't have a chance to knew much about each other on that day but M did told me later that he noticed me over my comments to some debate among the group that night. Haa and becos MY is really v pretty and popular lor.. so i always tot any guy not attracted by her must be looking for someting beyond looks. I guess this is wat attracted me to M. The next day, M email me at office and we exchanged emails for 1 week before meeting up again. Hmm.. tats how it get started
Well, I want to express my thks to my gal fren MY. She is really a very good friend
Comments