I like attending wedding shows. Like looking at the gowns and dresses, the models makeup etc, their catwalk. And of course, the good food! Haaa.
Most of the wedding shows at the hotels are quite standard. They will give u a bag of banquet details as well as a lot of other promotions/advertisments. There are lucky draws, and fashion show by a bridal shop tied up with them. I suspect the lucky draws are never for real couples or probably just for people they know.. hmm. Anyway it is a way to entice people to sign up or purchase. Oh ya, and can take a look at the bridal suite. Bridal suite is supposely different from other suites and bigger.. more grand. Quite interesting.
The first wedding show we went is at Fullerton, August 2004. Fullerton is our first choice.. but to our disappointment we found out that we cannot fulfill the min table required when we went for their show. The bridal show is by Ted Wu. We went with another couple friend, S & J. I was really impressed by the gowns.. so many crystals! Dazzling.. will faintx haaaa. But the price also very dazzling haaaa.
The basic package is already $5K, which can easily add up to $8K after topping up fotos!
I dun tink M will agree to signing to their package.. I told J about this and u know what she says? She say just persuade the guy until he agrees or not.
Hmm.. my opinion is there is no need to spurge too much and suffer after the wedding. Sometimes we also have to think more for our hubby too, isn't it? Anyway I think S is a doctor so maybe they can afford more. Can't really compare I guess.
The Tea offered at the fullertion wedding show is pathetic. Little food and too many people. Also, I think it is really stingy for a well-known hotel to offer so little food, and cheap food also. Just sandwiches.. and we paid quite a lot for the wedding show too. Anyway the food is not fantastic, I have doubts about the food offered at the wedding banquet.
The bridal suite has 2 storeys and the bed overlook One Fullerton.
Our 2nd Wedding show.. is at Grand Plaza Parkroyal, August 2004. We went because we are interested in the bridal shop tied up with the show, J&M. The gowns shown are very pretty, using some crystals. Overall, we like the effect much more than Ted Wu collections. Well, maybe also because the models used are pretty too haaaaaa.
Much to our surprise, the food offered for the show is very sumptuous. They offered shark fin soup (my favourite!!) and real fins too.. very authetic.
Many food for everyone.. The 4 star hotel is also very pretty and grand, being a new hotel.
The bridal suite has an open jacuzzi.
Overall, wedding shows are very interesting to go for.. I attended more wedding shows in year 2005.. read on the other posting (^_^)
Most of the wedding shows at the hotels are quite standard. They will give u a bag of banquet details as well as a lot of other promotions/advertisments. There are lucky draws, and fashion show by a bridal shop tied up with them. I suspect the lucky draws are never for real couples or probably just for people they know.. hmm. Anyway it is a way to entice people to sign up or purchase. Oh ya, and can take a look at the bridal suite. Bridal suite is supposely different from other suites and bigger.. more grand. Quite interesting.
The first wedding show we went is at Fullerton, August 2004. Fullerton is our first choice.. but to our disappointment we found out that we cannot fulfill the min table required when we went for their show. The bridal show is by Ted Wu. We went with another couple friend, S & J. I was really impressed by the gowns.. so many crystals! Dazzling.. will faintx haaaa. But the price also very dazzling haaaa.
I dun tink M will agree to signing to their package.. I told J about this and u know what she says? She say just persuade the guy until he agrees or not.
The Tea offered at the fullertion wedding show is pathetic. Little food and too many people. Also, I think it is really stingy for a well-known hotel to offer so little food, and cheap food also. Just sandwiches.. and we paid quite a lot for the wedding show too. Anyway the food is not fantastic, I have doubts about the food offered at the wedding banquet.
Our 2nd Wedding show.. is at Grand Plaza Parkroyal, August 2004. We went because we are interested in the bridal shop tied up with the show, J&M. The gowns shown are very pretty, using some crystals. Overall, we like the effect much more than Ted Wu collections. Well, maybe also because the models used are pretty too haaaaaa.
Much to our surprise, the food offered for the show is very sumptuous. They offered shark fin soup (my favourite!!) and real fins too.. very authetic.
Overall, wedding shows are very interesting to go for.. I attended more wedding shows in year 2005.. read on the other posting (^_^)
Comments