The wedding show is okie.. most interesting is the Victorian style. My personal opinion is it is good to see but i won't dare to wear it haaaa. I dun really like the models and their make-up, and the gowns compared to J&M are not that unique.. but nontheless acceptable.
Originally agreed to meet up with the fellow Bridal Concept brides whom i met at a wedding forum. However we failed to recognize each other as there are too many people on that day..
I have attended another bridal show at Traders hotel, by City bridal (IMM). I met my friend WX on that day. She has just booked her hotel but since she has already paid for the show, she came along to look look see see. Traders hotel is quite nice, newly renovated. Their bridal suite is quite big and pretty. There are some pillars at the ballroom. The food is okie.. hmm. Both me and WX didn't really like the show put up by City bridal as we feel their theme are a bit messy.. gown designs not nice.
I have signed up another wedding show next month. However I am not sure if i can attend as there is a meeting on that day and i am supposed to attend. Haiz..nowadays company always require us to contribute our weekend to work.. sickening.
Okie, will continue to update on the other wedding show..
Comments