After searching on the sgbrides forum, I find a cheap n hopefully reliable 'shifu' and get some dates. Alas, deciding on the date is again cumbersome bec' both our families have different opinions and we have our own preferences too. Finally, we managed to persuade our family on the date we want.. (heng).
So we realise tat it is best not to ask for family opinions on such dates anymore.. so tiring.
M went to book the ROM website at midnight, but actually now I think no need to be gan cheong as i realise that weekday not many people book lah.. anyway book early better than late lor.
So far I have invited my 'must invite' frens. Feel very warmth that most of my dear friends want to attend
M went to book the ROM website at midnight, but actually now I think no need to be gan cheong as i realise that weekday not many people book lah.. anyway book early better than late lor.
So far I have invited my 'must invite' frens. Feel very warmth that most of my dear friends want to attend
Comments
I saw your post in Stylewedding.sg Forum on Grand Plaza Park Royal..n get to know ur blog..
Really well written..u check real details..very surprise and it did helps a lot for me..who is blur blur n dun know anything about marriage..
Could you able to advise me which Shifu..did u find to get ur dates for ROM and Traditional Marriage??
My bf and i am planning to get ROM in 2008..so need to check it out now..if not later on dates for our Marriage dinner liao..
Pls email to me @ flora.crystal@hotmail.com
Looking forward to your reply. Really glad to know ur blog..cheers..=)
I seen 2 Shifu but i will recommend the lady shifu at a corner shop 1st floor of Bencoolen building (near to Si Ma Lu Guanyin temple).
U can approach shifu abt 1 year before to get your dates. If too early then u have to get another shifu tat can calculate dates for u but it is based on estimation (may not be accurate).
If u want shifu who can calculate dates w/o calender can approach one Huang Shifu at Textile centre.