Today i went for my 1st make to measure bridal appointment. My designer say there is no need to come so early. She says i should come around March for targetted photoshoot in July. Anyway, me being Kiasu so I thought it will better if i give myself more contingency time.
Friday night is packed full of people, seems worst than Sunday. Designer asked me to show her pictures of the gowns which i like. I brought along the Stylewedding mag to show her. She take note by drawing on her notes. She also get some gowns for me to try. I am not very sure how "pong" i want my gown to be. Just tell her my theme is look sweet and young looking, hee. I am not looking towards mature style. Don't really like to have a lot of lace/embrodiery, prefer to have many crystals.
The appt took about 1 hour I think. The trying on the gowns is quite tedious as they are long and i always try to avoid stepping on the trills. Hee, guess i am not v lady like.
I try to fix the designer right after CNY for the next appt, but her schedule is packed full. Manage to squeeze in the next appt. She says she will pick out the gowns i like/fit my theme for the next appt, and we will confirm the fabric, pattern and style in the next appt liao. Also next payment at next appt. So fast.
I have to try reckee for more details on how i want my gown to look like, having decided on the neck style and cutting.
Friday night is packed full of people, seems worst than Sunday. Designer asked me to show her pictures of the gowns which i like. I brought along the Stylewedding mag to show her. She take note by drawing on her notes. She also get some gowns for me to try. I am not very sure how "pong" i want my gown to be. Just tell her my theme is look sweet and young looking, hee. I am not looking towards mature style. Don't really like to have a lot of lace/embrodiery, prefer to have many crystals.
The appt took about 1 hour I think. The trying on the gowns is quite tedious as they are long and i always try to avoid stepping on the trills. Hee, guess i am not v lady like.
I try to fix the designer right after CNY for the next appt, but her schedule is packed full. Manage to squeeze in the next appt. She says she will pick out the gowns i like/fit my theme for the next appt, and we will confirm the fabric, pattern and style in the next appt liao. Also next payment at next appt. So fast.
I have to try reckee for more details on how i want my gown to look like, having decided on the neck style and cutting.
Comments