I had just went for my 3rd appointment. So tiring. Whole process lasted from 2pm to 7pm.
First i got to select my outdoor Evening gown. My coordinator is not free so she assign me to her colleague Denise. I am v happy with my photoshoot selection today cos Denise is v helpful and cheerful.
After a few tries she ored know what kind of gown i like and wat kind is suitable for me, so we didn't waste a lot of time. Also, she tries to take several more unique gowns for me to try. Very nice of her. They have many nice photoshoot evening gown and quite new too. I was undecided towards a maroon or a red gown. In the end I choose maroon since M prefer tat more.
Second come to choose my outdoor Wedding gown. Find that their wedding gown is actually not as nice as evening gown, or maybe it is due to my preference. I am getting v tired trying and tot cannot find the ideal one until finally found one tat both me and M like. Phew.
For traditional costumes we chose victorian and cheena costume. They dun have the actual costume for us to try, can onie try it on photoshoot itself and they will use pins to fit to our size.
I finally get to see my actual day wedding and evening gown today! The wedding gown is quite nice, but i tink need to add more embroidery to make it more special. However the embrodiery designer recommendation sample is v simple and dun stand out. I shown designer some mag fotos so hopefully she can do more complicated and nicer one for me.... I told her i want to see the sample for the off shoulder part but she also forget to prepare it today.......haiz. But overall i am quite content with the wedding gown lor. Hopefully the details added will be nice.
However I am v disappointed with my actual day evening gown. Find it quite plain and it does not conceal my flaw.. The colour is okie but the design doesn't look much special. Maybe it is bec i also didn't do much research b4 deciding on the design. The flower embroidery designer show me is also not nice but the rose she do for me is quite special though. I specially told her i wanted petals on the 1st appt but she didn't show me any sample leh.
No choice, i give her a foto today to indicate wat petals i prefer so she can show me on next appt.
Still got 2 appt to go.. next appt supposely will see the details but pin on (i.e. not sewn on)... onie until final fitting then can see the finish pdt and it be too late to add more details cos the final fitting is v near the photoshoot date...i ask for the final fitting to be earlier so i can still add details but coordinator dun allow. i have the feeling she dun want me to add more details lor.
The problem with make to measure gowns is i tink designer dun like to add more details cos of cost.. then if add a lot they will ask us to pay extra.. i am kindda disappointed with taking make to measure package, but bec i wanted new gowns so no choice lor. I wonder is it bec they want to save cost so try to reduce this and tat. when i ask to add more crystal or embroidery etc it will be extra cost.. sianz. Designer also dun seem keen to add more details.
Hopefully next appt can see better results lor........
But i have a fun day choosing the PS gowns.. and glad tat they turn out okie.
First i got to select my outdoor Evening gown. My coordinator is not free so she assign me to her colleague Denise. I am v happy with my photoshoot selection today cos Denise is v helpful and cheerful.
After a few tries she ored know what kind of gown i like and wat kind is suitable for me, so we didn't waste a lot of time. Also, she tries to take several more unique gowns for me to try. Very nice of her. They have many nice photoshoot evening gown and quite new too. I was undecided towards a maroon or a red gown. In the end I choose maroon since M prefer tat more.Second come to choose my outdoor Wedding gown. Find that their wedding gown is actually not as nice as evening gown, or maybe it is due to my preference. I am getting v tired trying and tot cannot find the ideal one until finally found one tat both me and M like. Phew.
For traditional costumes we chose victorian and cheena costume. They dun have the actual costume for us to try, can onie try it on photoshoot itself and they will use pins to fit to our size.
I finally get to see my actual day wedding and evening gown today! The wedding gown is quite nice, but i tink need to add more embroidery to make it more special. However the embrodiery designer recommendation sample is v simple and dun stand out. I shown designer some mag fotos so hopefully she can do more complicated and nicer one for me.... I told her i want to see the sample for the off shoulder part but she also forget to prepare it today.......haiz. But overall i am quite content with the wedding gown lor. Hopefully the details added will be nice.
However I am v disappointed with my actual day evening gown. Find it quite plain and it does not conceal my flaw.. The colour is okie but the design doesn't look much special. Maybe it is bec i also didn't do much research b4 deciding on the design. The flower embroidery designer show me is also not nice but the rose she do for me is quite special though. I specially told her i wanted petals on the 1st appt but she didn't show me any sample leh.
No choice, i give her a foto today to indicate wat petals i prefer so she can show me on next appt.Still got 2 appt to go.. next appt supposely will see the details but pin on (i.e. not sewn on)... onie until final fitting then can see the finish pdt and it be too late to add more details cos the final fitting is v near the photoshoot date...i ask for the final fitting to be earlier so i can still add details but coordinator dun allow. i have the feeling she dun want me to add more details lor.

The problem with make to measure gowns is i tink designer dun like to add more details cos of cost.. then if add a lot they will ask us to pay extra.. i am kindda disappointed with taking make to measure package, but bec i wanted new gowns so no choice lor. I wonder is it bec they want to save cost so try to reduce this and tat. when i ask to add more crystal or embroidery etc it will be extra cost.. sianz. Designer also dun seem keen to add more details.
Hopefully next appt can see better results lor........But i have a fun day choosing the PS gowns.. and glad tat they turn out okie.
Comments