I just went to my 4th appt today.
Thks tat i gave 2 pictures to eeping last appt! She manage to catch wat i like and do out something close to wat i like I am pleased with my WG from wat i seen today. The top portion is especially unique and embriodery is nice My EG is still giving me headache, probably bec' i dun really have a v clear idea on wat i want initially, thus result in wat it is today.

I guess communication with designer for MTM is really v impt! Thks to the pix i shown to eeping last appt, she show me the flower petals is wat i want. My EG design is a bit flowly "messy" type.. not exactly wat i want yet but ored improve from the last time i seen.
Phew... I guess me calling eeping before going today reminding her on showing the samples did work.
Comments