In preparation for the bridal photoshoot, i went for the following preparation:
1) Rebonding 2 months ago as rebonding cannot be too close or else it will not easy to style. Spent $200 as i do Shisedo rebonding, more soft and natural at Corner Saloon (my regular saloon).
2) Colour my hair 10 days before as recommended by my hairstylist (if colour too early then it may fade off). Spent $200. Same saloon as above.
3) Shape my brow 3 days before, spent $15 at Hollywood secret.
4) Manicure and pedicure (including removing cuticles) the day before, spent $58 at Colourzone (bishan).
5) Bought a crystal jewellery set at $60. Bracelet use the one used during ROM. I bring along 2 pairs of earrings, 2 necklaces.
6) Shoes i use the pair used during my ROM. I also bring along a pair of walking shoes for walking difficult places.
7) Lipstick pencil, lipstick & lipstick brush. For hygience purpose, i used my own lipstick.
8) A bottle of water and straw.
9) Insect repellant and cool spray
10) Eye mask (put on before setting off from home)
11) Eye bag cream & eye ring cream (used alternatively to reduce eye rings and eye bags)
But KOT up do happen! :(
The day before:
2.00pm: I went to bishan colour zone for manicure and pedicure
4.00pm: finish mani and pedi, went off to jalan while waiting for M.
4.30pm: Accidentally smulge one of my fingers mani colour, went back to colourzone for touch up (w.o cost)
6.00pm: M says he will be late. I drink too much water and went toilet, shucks! smulge the same area at same finger nail again?!!
6.45pm: I went back to colourzone and they reapply for that particular fingernail.
8.30pm: Went back home and apply some Sally Hansen long lasting topcoat, but end up smulging the same fingernail again!!! :(
This time, it is beyond repair as the more i try to salvage, the worst the smulge is...
12.30am: I try re-apply using a similar nail colour. Too tired so i went to bed. But suddenly remember i haven't switch on the washing machine and charge my handphone, i wake up and realise i smulge my nail colour again during my sleep.
1.30am: I re-apply the nail colour again and went back to sleep, this time careful of smulging it again.
5.00am: Being too stressed, i wake up in the middle of night & can't sleep for 1 hr.
6.00am: Finally fall asleep.
8.20am: M woke me up to prepare for the photoshoot.
So can u see how disruptive this is.. the nail colour bother me so much that i can't have a good night sleep....
Move on to the next posting for the photoshoot event!
1) Rebonding 2 months ago as rebonding cannot be too close or else it will not easy to style. Spent $200 as i do Shisedo rebonding, more soft and natural at Corner Saloon (my regular saloon).
2) Colour my hair 10 days before as recommended by my hairstylist (if colour too early then it may fade off). Spent $200. Same saloon as above.
3) Shape my brow 3 days before, spent $15 at Hollywood secret.
4) Manicure and pedicure (including removing cuticles) the day before, spent $58 at Colourzone (bishan).
5) Bought a crystal jewellery set at $60. Bracelet use the one used during ROM. I bring along 2 pairs of earrings, 2 necklaces.
6) Shoes i use the pair used during my ROM. I also bring along a pair of walking shoes for walking difficult places.
7) Lipstick pencil, lipstick & lipstick brush. For hygience purpose, i used my own lipstick.
8) A bottle of water and straw.
9) Insect repellant and cool spray
10) Eye mask (put on before setting off from home)
11) Eye bag cream & eye ring cream (used alternatively to reduce eye rings and eye bags)
But KOT up do happen! :(

The day before:
2.00pm: I went to bishan colour zone for manicure and pedicure
4.00pm: finish mani and pedi, went off to jalan while waiting for M.
4.30pm: Accidentally smulge one of my fingers mani colour, went back to colourzone for touch up (w.o cost)
6.00pm: M says he will be late. I drink too much water and went toilet, shucks! smulge the same area at same finger nail again?!!

6.45pm: I went back to colourzone and they reapply for that particular fingernail.
8.30pm: Went back home and apply some Sally Hansen long lasting topcoat, but end up smulging the same fingernail again!!! :(
This time, it is beyond repair as the more i try to salvage, the worst the smulge is...12.30am: I try re-apply using a similar nail colour. Too tired so i went to bed. But suddenly remember i haven't switch on the washing machine and charge my handphone, i wake up and realise i smulge my nail colour again during my sleep.
1.30am: I re-apply the nail colour again and went back to sleep, this time careful of smulging it again.
5.00am: Being too stressed, i wake up in the middle of night & can't sleep for 1 hr.
6.00am: Finally fall asleep.
8.20am: M woke me up to prepare for the photoshoot.
So can u see how disruptive this is.. the nail colour bother me so much that i can't have a good night sleep....
Move on to the next posting for the photoshoot event!
Comments